Thank you for purchasing a genuine Ixplor™ product. Please read the following warranty policy if you believe your Ixplor™ product(s) are not performing as specified or wish to make a claim.
While we partner with the world’s best manufacturers, and our equipment undergoes rigorous independent testing, there are limited cases of product failure. This warranty covers such cases.
The Ixplor™ warranty for all products is provided in addition to the other rights held by a consumer under Australian Law.
Under these laws you are entitled, as a consumer, to a replacement or refund if a product does not perform as it was advertised to, and for compensation of reasonable damages or losses incurred. You are also entitled to product replacement or repair if the products are deemed to not be usable or failure does not result in completely non-usable products.
Ixplor™ warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Ixplor™ product is defective, it must be returned to Ixplor™ for inspection by our claims department. After inspection, Ixplor™ will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, and determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
Ixplor™ will not be liable for any charges you incur relating to installation, repair or removal of Ixplor™ products.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Authorization (RA) number. To get your RA number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have an RA number, the product must be shipped back to Ixplor™ prepaid. Ship your product to PO Box 117 Mayfiled NSW 2304
- Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase).
- Please be sure that your RA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
If Ixplor™ determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, we will honour your warranty claim. In some cases, the product will be replaced, depending on the specific issue and timeframe of the purchase. If the product is repaired, all parts, labour, and return shipping may be covered by Ixplor™.
Ixplor™ at its sole discretion, will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is enough evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence in following proper product installation, operation, or repair/maintenance instructions/protocols.
- Use of a product for purposes other than those it was created or designed for.
- Neglect, poor handling, and/or accidental damage.
- Third-party alterations, repairs, and modifications without the expressed written permission by Ixplor™
- Tampering or variations to product markings and labelling including but not limited to warranty stickers, serial numbers, manufacturing date, model number etc.
- Contaminations of products by foreign matter, foreign material, or other products.
- Incorrect charging methods, such as overcharging and undercharging.
Ixplor™ warranties only apply to the original purchaser with original proof of purchase and may not be transferred under any circumstance.
Items discontinued that are still under warranty will be reviewed by Ixplor™. If an item is discontinued and determined to be a manufacturer defect it may be replaced by an equivalent item. If an equivalent item is not available Ixplor™ will determine terms of resolution on a case-by-case basis.
Exceptions to this Warranty
Painted Finish on Products: Ixplor™ uses the highest quality materials available, but depending on location, environment and exposure, painted surfaces can fade. We will not approve any warranty claims that relate to faded paint or damage caused by contact with chemicals.
Ixplor™ will not approve any warranty claims where we reasonably believe that products have been damaged by exposure chemicals.